Terms and Conditions
Win a free week and enjoy this Chianti view from your private terrace!1. The promoter of this competition and prize is To-Tuscany Ltd whose principal place of trading is at 72 Chestfield Road, Chestfield, CT5 3LU United Kingdom.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees and immediate family of To-Tuscany or any company connected with this competition.
3. The competition will open 00:01am Monday 1st July 2013
4. All entries must be received by the closing date for the competition which is 12:00pm on Sunday 28th July 2013.
5. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Entries should be submitted via a blog post with the text “I want to win a week in one of your Tuscany villas”and email the link, name, address and a picture of their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
7. Entrants warrant that the work they are submitting is their own original work and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
8. Entrants are entirely responsible for the content of the photographs they submit and must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any photograph they submit has been taken with the permission of any people featured in the photograph or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. By submitting a photograph, the entrant agrees and confirms that the photograph does not infringe any rights of any third party.
9. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to To-Tuscany to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
10. The entrant waives all moral rights in respect of the use of its entry to which the entrant may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 or under any similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
11. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or multiple entries will not be accepted. To-Tuscany does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
12. All eligible entries will be uploaded to the To-Tuscany website within 48 hours of submitting the entry where the top three winners will be chosen by a public vote. Voting will be possible on a To Tuscany dedicated web page. Voting will open once there are 5 entries to the competition and will close on Wednesday 31st July 2013 at midday.
13. On Thursday 1st August 2013 all entries will be put in a prize draw and 10 will be picked out to win a bottle of Tuscan olive oil and a Tuscan cookery book.
14. On Thursday 1st August 2013, the top three entries with the highest number of votes will be judged by Nico Atrigna the chef at Le Logge Restaurant, Siena and will be marked on Presentation, Tuscan authenticity, creativity and innovation and cooking expertise.
15. The winner of the prize draws and competition will be notified by Monday 5th August 2013 by either telephone or in writing by email to the telephone number or email address (as applicable) provided in the entry. Acknowledgement of the prizes by the winners must be received by To-Tuscany by Friday 9th August 2013. Should To-Tuscany not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, To-Tuscany reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the selected entries.
16. Only one entrant shall win any available week for up to three people in Villa La Stalla in Montebuoni between 28th September 2013 to 24th May 2014 The winner shall also receive a cheque for £200 for payment towards flights. Date changes are not permitted after booking is made. The prize will be as published and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative or exchange. Chargable upgrades are available for peak season and more people on requests.
17. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
18. The winner is not allowed to sell or auction the prize on to a third party.
19. To Tuscany reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
20. To Tuscany may use photos, names, counties and countries of the winner in future publications and publicity.
21. The winner’s name and country may be disclosed to anyone who writes to To-Tuscany by Friday 9th August 2013, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to 72 Chestfield Road, Chestfield, CT5 3LU United Kingdom.
22. If events occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of To-Tuscany, To-Tuscany reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to To-Tuscany as a result thereof.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and To-Tuscany and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Click here to enter the 2013 competition.