Tortino al Cioccolato Fondente (Dark Chocolate Cakes)
Serves: 4 people
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Calories: 450 per serving
Expertise level: 2 out of 3
100 g dark chocolate
50 g flour + extra to flour tins
3 egg yolks
100 g sugar
100 g butter + extra to grease tins
1. Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Melt with the butter in a bain marie and leave to cool, continuing to stir.
2. Gently beat the eggs and egg yolks in a bowl using a whisk.
3. Add the sugar, then add the sieved flour and mix well. Finally add the melted chocolate to the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into 4 greased and floured cake tins. Bake in a preheated fan-assisted oven at 180° for 12–14 minutes.
5. When cooked, leave to rest for 1 minute. Then serve the cakes while still warm.