Terms and Conditions
2. This competition is open to invited bloggers aged 18 years or over, except employees and immediate family of To-Tuscany or any company connected with this competition.
3. The competition will open Monday 15th August 2016
4. All entries must be added to your blog by the closing date for the competition which is 12:00pm on Friday 30th September 2016.
5. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Entries should be submitted via a blog post with the text “I want to win a week in one of your Tuscany villas” and the link to this, contact name, number and address emailed to email@example.com. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
7. Entrants warrant that the work they are submitting is their own original work and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
8. Entrants are entirely responsible for the content of the photographs they submit and must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any photograph they submit has been taken with the permission of any people featured in the photograph or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. By submitting a photograph, the entrant agrees and confirms that the photograph does not infringe any rights of any third party.
9. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to To-Tuscany to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
10. The entrant waives all moral rights in respect of the use of its entry to which the entrant may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 or under any similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
11. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or multiple entries will not be accepted. To-Tuscany does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
12. On Friday 30th September, Ruth Albracht will read all blog entries and decide on the most interesting and original recipe.
13. The winner of the competition will be notified by 4th October 2016 by either telephone or in writing by email to the telephone number or email address (as applicable) provided in the entry. Acknowledgement of the prizes by the winners must be received by To-Tuscany by Tuesday 1st November 2016. Should To-Tuscany not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, To-Tuscany reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the selected entries.
14. Only one entrant shall win any available week for up to four people in Villa La Stalla in Montebuoni any available week before 3rd June 2017 The winner shall also receive a cheque for 500 euro for payment towards travel. Date changes are not permitted after booking is made. The prize will be as published and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative or exchange.
15. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
16. The winner is not allowed to sell or auction the prize on to a third party.
17. To Tuscany reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
18. To Tuscany may use photos, names, counties and countries of the winner in future publications and publicity.
19. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes to To-Tuscany by 30th November 2016, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to 72 Chestfield Road, Chestfield, CT5 3LU United Kingdom.
20. If events occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of To-Tuscany, To-Tuscany reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to To-Tuscany as a result thereof.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and To-Tuscany and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Click here to see 2016 entries