Foodie Blogger Competition 2012
We hope Ally enjoys her stay in one of our Tuscany villas
Enter our foodie blogger competition 2012 to win a week in a Tuscany villa!
How to enter:
1. Create your own Tuscan inspired recipe which includes these 3 key ingredients:
(Olive oil, tomatoes & parmesan cheese)
2. Post a picture/video/written paragraph and the recipe on your blog with the opening line:
"I want to win a week in one of your Tuscany villas!" (You’ll need to include this link http://www.to-tuscany.com as a hyper-link within the words 'Tuscany villa' as we have done above. We'll be using this link to track entries!)
3. Email email@example.com and include:
- A link to your blog post with your entry
- A picture of your entry no bigger than 1MB - (an image is optional but will help showcase how yummy your dish is!)
- A short paragraph about your entry and the name of the dish
- Your contact details: (full name, address and phone number)
The winner of the competition will receive a week's stay in a villa in Tuscany, which sleeps up to 3 people, plus £200 towards flights.
Each entrant will also be entered in a random prize draw with the chance to win a bottle of Tuscan olive oil and a Tuscan cookery book. There will be 10 prizes up for grabs and each entrant has a chance to win a prize!
The emailed entries will be uploaded to this page where the public can vote for their favourite entry. The 3 entries with the most votes on (21st July 2012) extended to 28th July 2012 will go into the final round which will be judged by Nico Atrigna, the chef of Siena's finest restaurant, Osteria Le Logge in Siena, Tuscany.
The final entries will be marked on 4 categories:
- Tuscan authenticity
- Creativity and innovation
- Cooking expertise
The competition is open to anyone with a blog and closes at midnight on 21st July 2012 . Winners of the competition and the prize draws will be notified by 27th July 2012. Late, incomplete or non-linking entries will not be accepted.
The full terms and conditions can be read here. For any other enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org