Tomato and Bread Salad
Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking time: 15 minutes (plus drying time if needed)
Expertise level: 1 out of 3
600g mixed tomatoes
200g ciabatta bread, preferably stale
6 tbsp olive oil
5g fresh basil
1. Cut the ciabatta into pieces and put aside to dry out. If necessary, toast slightly in the oven.
2. Chop the tomatoes into pieces and put in a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the bread and mix together.
4. Stir in the olive oil. Add extra if necessary.
5. Shred the basil and stir in. Serve.
Recipe created by: Claire